preload
basicPlayer

Rücktrittsanfrage (englisch)

Comduo.de Foren-Übersicht -> Userverwaltung & Pro-/Plus-Player
Autor Nachricht
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 28 März 2006 12:49   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Well, I don´t know why you´re not understanding me, but how can I stop being a plus or a pro player? I know I´m not such a player, but my friend is.
So how can I stop this?
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 28 März 2006 23:10   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Plus-Player Accounts können mit 4 Wochen frist gekündigt werden, siehe Teilnahmebedingungen.

In English: Subscriptions for the Plus Player membership can be cancelled with a term of four weeks. The translation of the corresponding part of the terms and conditions should be

Zitat:

4. Subscriptions can be cancelled with a term of four weeks and otherwise renew automatically for another season. If in the membership is cancelled in the first six month, the remaining credit above six month is paid back. The operator may cancel the membership with a term of four weeks to the half year deadline. Membership fees forfeit if the operator must discontinue the service temporary or permanent due to force majeure, insolvency or illness. Remaining credit will not be paid back.

Any more questions?
By the way, which player are you talking about? There is no Plus-Player in your Community at the moment...
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 29 März 2006 06:12   Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

The person, who I´m talking about, is my friend. He´s in another community. He don´t want to go into the forum , so I had to do this. I´m afraid I don´t know his nick.
But thank you for helping me and my friend.

Simon
Seite 1 von 1

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.